Northeast India is the attractions destination which is full of international tourists from neighbouring countries and local people. All the people of India can enter Northeast India from the state of Assam which is actually the gateway to see the northeast. There are also another entry point which are from Bangladesh (dawki) and Myanmar (Moreh).
For exploring this north east India, all the non Indian needs to have a PAP ( Protected Area Permit), and Indian travellers needs ILP (Inner line Permit). These two permits are issued by the Ministry of Home Affairs. NER is famous for its ethnic and delicious delicacies. Its cuisine includes many popular vegetarian and non vegetarian dishes . You can taste the south Indian and north Indian dishes in many hotels. Lao paani is best Beverage which is liked by everyone and is made from rice. Some of the major National Park in Northeast region are :
● Manas National Park, it is best tiger reserve which is largest biodiversity area of Assam and is listed at top in UNESCO World's heritage.
● Orange National Park, it is located at the bank of River Brahmaputra in Darrang Assam. Great one horned rhinoceros are seen here.
● Kaziranga National Park, it is located in the districts Nagaon and Golaghat of Assam, it is highest density national park for Tigers.
● Namdapha National Park, it is located in Arunachal Pradesh and is top ranked biodiversity displaying area.
● Nameri National Park, it is located at the foothills of Easter Himalayas in the district Sonitpur of Assam State. It is best elephants reserve which includes Himalayan black bear, sloth bear, Leopard, tiger, sambar and many more.
The north eastern states have proven to be the most ideal states for tourists to enjoy their tours and vacations. You will find a lot of local Indian tourists and so many foreign tourists in north east. This area is very famous for its greenery. You will also find a great taste in the food the people there eat. Here we will be talking about a very famous eating out of Assam. We will be discussing about eating out in north east - Mocha Guwahati.
Eating out in north east - Mocha Guwahati:
Mocha Restaurant is a mind blowing restaurant situated in the beautiful city of Guwahati. It is a very famous place to hangout with friends. It is a restaurant located in the bustling hub of Guwahati, namely, Christian Basti. It can also be called a cafe. This Cafe cum restaurant has been focusing on the Continental dishes and it the best known place in Guwahati which offers the best continental fast food such as burgers, sandwiches, and their very famous Paninis. It has a very unique menu, wonderful ambiance, and provides different items from other things. You will find many delicious dishes on the menu. Some of these delicious items are the Poutine and you will also find customized Maggi noodles with many topping options on the menu as well. Mocha offers you a decent pizza collection that includes a unique half and half offer. As far as their main course is concerned, it has exciting choices of cuisines such as Nasi Goreng and their very own traditional Axomia Mutton Chawal Dish. Mocha provides many wonderful sizzlers and delicious shakes. They also provide the best Toblerone and Black Forest in the area. People love to visit this place for the wide selection of cold and hot coffee they get here. Mocha is also famous for their tea, desserts, coolers, and smoothies. Mocha has a separate smoking zone and offers free wifi as well. This is a wonderful place to visit for having marvelous meal.
Above is given all the information about Mocha of Guwahati. This is all about eating out in north east - Mocha Guwahati.